The Mortgage industry is about to change, do you have a secret weapon?
Here is what we can offer YOU:
Our client is the mortgage division of an FDIC regulated bank, as such they have license exemption in over 34 states. Loan Officers can originate loans in any of these states without additional licenses or testing! Save thousands of dollars and countless hours per year on maintaining a license.
We provide you with purchase leads! Yes, we have generated purchase leads for you that are high quality. Work the lead and build a relationship with the Realtors associated with the lead and develop a long-term stream of business.
Unbelievably aggressive compensation plans. Earn as much as 110 bps on our leads and 160 bps on self-generated business that you bring in.
isNowListed – the most complete and advanced real estate marketing tool available. We have exclusive access to this tool in this market. Realtors love it when they see it. They want it! And, the only way to get it is to partner with one of our loan officers.
Great management; Sales Managers that are there to help you succeed and fund loans.
Focus on purchase loans….we take the closing date seriously!
Mortgage Banker, with the option to broker when necessary.
More about this position:
• We require that you have experience as a mortgage loan originator (no rookies, please) and that you come in with a history of closing at least 2 loans per month in the previous 6 months.
• Fast underwriting turn times and fast review of conditions.
• Work from our office or work out in the field getting loans.
• Common sense is the rule. Common sense underwriters, managers, and policies. Keep your sanity.
• If a file is denied, we have a simple and easy appeal process.
• If something happens to derail a file, your manager is there to help you get it moving again. They want you out on the street selling and building more relationships not wrestling with conditions.
• This is a strong and stable company committed to being in the lending business. This will be your last LO job.
Training and Experience
Complete the form to the right for more information.